Land Agent Express Check-In
Steps to successfully complete Express Check-In:
1) Prior to beginning the Express Check-in, all Land Agents for groups on a single block must have checked in
and picked up their packet from the Land Office. Land Agents do not need to arrive together to check in.
2) All Land Agents from a single block must agree on the land distribution of their block.
3) All Land Agents must sign one copy of the official map showing the land distribution.
This map must include clearly defined borders/measurements, legible group names and, where applicable,
identification of appropriately sized single camper space.
4) All Land Agents from a single block must complete their Camping Authorization Forms.
5) As a collective group, all Land Agents from a single block must report to the Land Office with their signed map
and Camp Authorization Forms no later than 11:45pm Friday night, July 25th.
6) The Land Office will review and approve the map. The signed map and all Camping Authorization Forms will be
retained by the Land Office.
7) Express Check-In will close at 11:45pm Friday night, July 25th.
No Express Check-In will be available or processed on Saturday July 26th.
8) Individual Land Agents who have successfully completed the Express Check-In should arrive at the
Great Hall on N01 at 9am on
Saturday morning and report to the Express Line to pick up their approved Camping Authorization Form and parking passes.
Your forms will be filed alphabetically by your group name. Land Agents from the same block do not need to arrive/stay
together at the Express Line on Saturday.
Pennsic War is an annual event between the East and Middle Kingdoms of the
Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc
and is hosted by the Kingdom of Æthelmearc
at Coopers' Lake Campground
Webhosting services are generously donated by Panix.com
(Public Access Networks Corporation).
The Pennsic War event staff thank Panix for their continued support of the SCA and the Pennsic War.
www.pennsicwar.org is the recognized web site for the Pennsic War of
the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc., and is maintained by Erik the Swede
land.pennsicwar.org is maintained by Corwyn Ravenwing
This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents.
Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on this site
and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be
decided in favor of the printed version. For information on using photographs,
articles, or artwork from this web site, please
contact the Webminister,
who will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece.
Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.
Copyright © 2014 Pennsic War.
The original contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site.
The photo on this page is used by permission of Thorolfr inn smithr.