Information for Single Campers
- Single campers are those individuals or families who are not camping with a registered group. People who arrive together may camp together.
- Single campers may camp in areas designated as single camper space.
These are the unoccupied areas remaining after the pre-registered groups have established their borders.
- Single campers should not arrive before Sunday of Land Grab weekend.
- Single campers who wish to arrive on Friday or Saturday of Land Grab weekend
must have pre-registered with the campground, and must fill out a
Group Registration form, using their SCA name as the "Group"
name. They will participate in the Land Grab process with the other Land Agents.
- There will be maps at Troll, Information Point,
and at Public Safety indicating where the single camping areas are located.
- Everyone who pays a registration fee is allowed 250 square feet.
- Safety concerns: In the unlikely event that a camper ultimately needs to camp in an area other than with the group they have pre-registered with, you must inform troll so that your new location is accurately recorded. This will assure that your accurate location is available in the event of an emergency.
- For space concerns: Campers are expected to be camped with the group they indicated with their pre-registration; not with another group or in single camper space. In the event that single camper space is limited, pre-registered group campers will not be allowed to camp in single camper spaces.
If you have any other questions, contact the
"Land staff" | fgrep -vi "please log on as pennsic land staff first" | wc
If you have questions, contact Land Staff.
**Please Note. The email address for Pennsic Zoning and Planning has been changed to
email@example.com. Please remove
any old options you may have saved in your browser or email client as those accounts
have been deactivated as of 2018.
Pennsic War is an annual event between the East and Middle Kingdoms of the
Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc
and is hosted by the Kingdom of Æthelmearc
at Coopers' Lake Campground
Webhosting services are generously donated by Panix.com
(Public Access Networks Corporation).
The Pennsic War event staff thank Panix for their continued support of the SCA and the Pennsic War.
To contact the webmaster, send email to:
www.pennsicwar.org is the recognized web site for the Pennsic War of
the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc., and is maintained by Jessa d'Avondale
This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents.
Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on this site
and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be
decided in favor of the printed version. For information on using photographs,
articles, or artwork from this web site, please contact the Webminister,
who will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece.
Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.
Copyright © 2018 Pennsic War.
The original contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site.
The photo on this page is used by permission of Thorolfr inn smithr.