While structures may add to the general ambiance of the Pennsic site, please be aware of the following rules when planning a construction project.
- No structure may be taller than 16 feet.
- Construction projects shall be defined as any non-tent structures, including but not limited to gates, towers, houses, scaffolding, etc.
- Guy ropes for any structures in camping or merchant areas must be staked within the boundaries of Cooper’s Lake Campground. No ropes may pass over or through fence lines along local, County or State roads.
- All construction projects may be inspected on site by the Division of Zoning and Planning.
- Cooper’s Lake Campground Management and the appropriate Pennsic War Staff reserves the absolute right to order dismantled any construction projects which, in their judgment, are deemed unsafe, unsightly and/or pose an unacceptable risk of injury and/or property damage.
If you have questions, contact the
**Please Note. The email address for Pennsic Zoning and Planning has been changed to
. Please remove
any old options you may have saved in your browser or email client as those accounts
have been deactivated as of 2018.
Pennsic War is an annual event between the East and Middle Kingdoms of the
Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc
and is hosted by the Kingdom of Æthelmearc
at Coopers' Lake Campground
Webhosting services are generously donated by Panix.com
(Public Access Networks Corporation).
The Pennsic War event staff thank Panix for their continued support of the SCA and the Pennsic War.
To contact the webmaster, send email to:
www.pennsicwar.org is the recognized web site for the Pennsic War of
the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc., and is maintained by Lord Randver Kveld-Ulfr
This site may contain electronic versions of the group's governing documents.
Any discrepancies between the electronic version of any information on this site
and the printed version that is available from the originating office will be
decided in favor of the printed version. For information on using photographs,
articles, or artwork from this web site, please contact the Webminister,
who will assist you in contacting the original creator of the piece.
Please respect the legal rights of our contributors.
Copyright © 2019 Pennsic War.
The original contributors retain the copyright of certain portions of this site.
The photo on this page is used by permission of Thorolfr inn smithr.